Negotiable depending on experience
about 1 year ago
1 year FTC
Want to work for capital markets organisation with a truly global presence? Want to help define the compliance function internally and have exposure to a broad range of global financial activities?
What you will be doing?
- Identification, analysis, and monitoring of regulatory obligations and requirements in Luxembourg, official guidance, and market practices applicable to current or future business activities
- Development and application of internal Compliance policies as relevant to business activities, and controls over their implementation
- Preparation, development, and maintenance of relevant risk analyses
- Communication with supervisory and law enforcement authorities, professional organizations, and Compliance Officers of other institutions
- Informing and training employees on compliance topics
What should you have?
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements relevant to group entities
- Several years of experience in a law firm, finance industry, compliance or a supervisory authority
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Communication and negotiation skills, including ability to present complex matters in a clear and comprehensive way
- Strong individual initiative, high level commitment and motivation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required. French or German is a strong plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: Stuart Grimmond
Consultant – Contracts EMEA