$150 - $200K
27 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a rapidly expanding specialist consulting firm to bring on a Regulatory Compliance Senior Consultant to work with private equity, hedge fund, and venture capitol clients and assist with filings, policies, reviews, and research.
In this role you will:
- Draft and proofread investment adviser compliance manuals and stand-alone policies and procedures
- Assist with and preparation of Form ADVs
- Prepare, draft and proofread annual reviews under Advisers Act 206(4)-7
- Review marketing materials
In this role you will need:
- 5-7 years’ experience working with registered investment advisers, specifically private equity, venture capital and/or hedge funds.
- General knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and SEC compliance.
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented personality
- Comfortable in a non-traditional legal role (i.e., business consulting advice)
I am a market specialist in financial crimes and compliance working with a large network of clients in the financial services industry. If you are interested in this role or would like to explore other opportunities, feel free to reach out directly. Contact Ryan Carter at (646)349-5998 or email@example.com.