28 days ago
A banking client of ours in Los Angeles is looking for a Regulatory Compliance professional to take on a standalone role within its Compliance team, reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Oversee the Regulatory Change Management alerts in the tracking system for Compliance, Risk and Legal.
- Work with the appropriate bank personnel to understand the impact to the bank, develop plans to implement, and execute the implementations.
- Handle oversight of the Compliance Management System, consisting of policy, procedures, consumer complaints, testing and monitoring and risk assessments.
- Supporting internal and external audits, carried out by vendors and internal teams.
- To research and maintain compliance laws and regulations and provides guidance to business units, where needed.
- Supporting the Chief Compliance Officer with training for the Compliance program and other activities as required in the role.
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree and ideally a CRCM qualification.
- You must have a strong background in banking operations and be knowledgeable of commercial banking products.
- 5+ years’ of relevant experience (in a Regulatory Compliance role)
- Located in Los Angeles
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: email@example.com