4 days ago
We are very happy to be representing one of our fintech partners, helping them to find their new Regulatory Manager, joining their growing team across the UK.
Our client is a Fintech giant within the payment transfer space with unicorn status across the globe. We are looking for a Regulatory Manager with a background in Legal/compliance to join the team!
The Regulatory Manager will be responsible for all regulatory compliance matters impacting the business and is a key part of the 2LOD. This role will involve working across all business areas to support wider teams and give advice where needed. They will also work closely with executives and senior leaders on projects providing business growth, liaising with regulators, and helping to shape future product and technology initiatives to ensure they meet all regulatory requirements.
The Regulatory Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the business meets all relative regulatory compliance obligations, including implementation of upcoming regulations.
- Submitting regulatory reporting to the FCA.
- Supporting the business on understanding the implementation and impact of new regulations, laws, rules and guidance into products and services
- Responding to regulatory risks identified and recommending actions to reduce/limit the risks.
- Providing regulatory insights and expertise to the wider Compliance team.
- Supporting the Head of Risk and Regulatory with obtaining external legal opinions on regulatory matters and other legal documents where appropriate.
- Developing internal regulatory and compliance policies and procedures.
- Continually reviewing regulatory landscape as it applies to the business.
- Responsible accurate submission of regulatory reports and returns to the FCA and other applicable regulators.
- Supporting the business to increase its global footprint through global regulatory licencing application and ongoing reporting.
- Managing external advisory relationships.
Skills and experience:
- Delivering against regulatory reporting schedules, FCA reporting via RegData for EMIs and PIs.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and rules applicable e.g. - EMRs, PSRs, FCA’s Payments and E Money Approach documents, EBA guidelines applicable to payments services providers.
- Building frameworks from scratch.
- Experience or understanding of global regulatory research and licence preparation.
- Experience working within a Fintech, Consultancy or legal practice preferred
- Competitive salary
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to further their career in compliance. This client is a huge advocate for personal growth with a passion for providing a positive workplace culture based around training, development and improvement. If you would like to apply for this role or learn more please reach out directly to me on the details below.