Emily Jane Ashley
Regulatory Manager London
about 1 month ago
We are delighted to be representing one of our fintech partners on the search to find their new Regulatory Manager to join the growing team across the UK.
Our client is Giant in the fintech payment transfer space with unicorn status across the globe. We are looking for a Regulatory Manager with a background in Legal/compliance to join the team!
The Regulatory Manager will be responsible for regulatory compliance matters impacting the business and is a key part of the 2LOD. This role involves working across all business areas to provide support and advice where needed, working closely with executives and senior leaders on projects including global expansion plans, liaising with regulators, and helping shape future product and technology initiatives to ensure they meet regulatory requirements.
The Regulatory Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the business meets its regulatory compliance obligations, including implementation of upcoming regulations.
- Submitting regulatory reporting to the FCA.
- Supporting the business on understanding the implementation and impact of new regulations, laws, rules and guidance into products and services
- Responding to regulatory risks identified and recommending actions to reduce/limit the risks.
- Providing regulatory insights and expertise to the wider Compliance team.
- Supporting the Head of Risk and Regulatory with obtaining external legal opinions on regulatory matters and other legal documents where appropriate.
- Developing internal regulatory and compliance policies and procedures.
- Continually reviewing regulatory landscape as it applies to the business.
- Responsible accurate submission of regulatory reports and returns to the FCA and other applicable regulators.
- Supporting the business to increase its global footprint through global regulatory licencing application and ongoing reporting.
- Managing external advisory relationships.
Skills and experience:
- Delivering against regulatory reporting schedules, FCA reporting via RegData for EMIs and PIs.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and rules applicable e.g - EMRs, PSRs, FCA’s Payments and E Money Approach documents, EBA guidelines applicable to payments services providers.
- Building frameworks from scratch.
- Experience or understanding of global regulatory research and licence preparation.
- Experience working within a Fintech, Consultancy or legal practice preferred
- Competative salary
- 10% annual bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working scheme
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to step up in their career. My client is an advocate of personal growth with a strong internal culture for training and development. If you would like to apply for the role then please apply or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org