Chicago, IL, USA
5 months ago
A large Global Consultancy client of ours is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist to take on a role to join the business in Chicago. The role would be national in scope and you will have the chance to support clients from Chicago, to New York and California and everywhere in between!
Travel will be expected and you will also interact with businesses on a global basis in both Asia and Europe, where required.
- Supporting buy-side clients across the US with their Regulatory Reporting, to ensure that they are in line with various regulations
- Helping with reports including CPO-PQR, 13F, P4 and others
- Adding extra value to clients’ through advisory, guidance and working with the internal team to understand if any further projects need to be carried out
- 2-4 years’ worth of experience in a Reporting function at a large/international fund (ideally)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance related field
- Good understanding of the financial services industry
- Ability to travel overseas and across the US where needed (two trips to London will be required)
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch with an updated resume!