Hong Kong City
about 1 year ago
My client is a fast-growing private bank with global presence and a comprehensive facility in wealth management. It has a newly created headcount for a private banker at VP/ Director level.
- Acquiring, developing and servicing long-term relationships with high net worth clients
- Advise and develop investment strategy that aims to meet clients’ objectives
- Market a full range of Wealth Management products and services in a diversified manner to existing and new clients
- Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas to promote cross-selling
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in private banking sector and demonstrate a strong vision in the future with a forward-thinking mindset
- Solid experience in serving high net-worth clients
- Strong understanding of private banking products and strategy for Ultra high net worth clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, work organisation and client interfacing skills
- Customer-oriented and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- CPWP (Certified Private Wealth Professional) and CFA preferred
- Strong language proficiency, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) are essential
What you will get in return are the exposure at the bank that could bring your career to the next level and offered a very competitive salary plus discretionary bonus.
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call directly on +852 2777 6184. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are opened for a new position within private banking / wealth management side, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.