€100,000 - €120,000
about 1 month ago
As a Relationship Manager you will:
- Ensure the retention of the existing relationships with clients
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products)
- Ensure that client instructions are well executed to guarantee a high level of service
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions to acquire new clients
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank’s investment strategy is properly implemented.
As a Relationship Manager you will need:
- 3 to 8 years of experience in a business development or a relationship management activity
- A global good knowledge of the products and services that private clients and financial intermediaries may typically require
- A relevant University background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships
- A high level of integrity and ethics
- Proven negotiation skills. Fluent in English, any other language from the Northern Europe region (Dutch, Swedish, German) is seen as an advantage
- Strongly client- and results-oriented
- Motivated to be part of a team
- Willing and able to travel.
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at email@example.com.