€80,000-€100,000 per year
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are delighted to partner with a market leader in the identity verification space. The business has rapidly expanded its operations across Europe and America, and continues to develop its product and service offering. With this expansion, the business has began their journey to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and require an experienced release train engineer to assist this transformation.
The Release Train Engineer (RTE) has the primary purpose of supporting and coaching an Agile Release Train (ART) by steering it to success and navigating the complexity of delivering software in large, cross-functional environments. The RTE helps resolve and escalate impediments, manages risk, helps assure value delivery, and drives program-level continuous improvement. The RTE is accountable for the overall planning, coordination, and delivery of value through the program.
You’ll be a great fit if you have...
- Proven prior experience as Release Train Engineer for long-lived value streams and products.
- Demonstrated Release Train Engineer experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale Trains from conception through implementation
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated practical verbal and written communication skills in English to provide and explain technical and project related information to clients, vendors, senior management, and colleagues
- The ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- Certifications: Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or equivalent are required; SAFe Certified Release Train Engineer
- Participate with management and cross-functional teams as subject matter experts to develop and improve operating policies and procedures related to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and advocate adopting Agile and SAFe best practices and processes.
- Working with the ART team, prioritizing the features to be considered in the following program increment (PI) planning cycle.
- Facilitating the ART team’s refinement of features to be considered in the next PI planning cycle to meet the Feature Definition of Ready.
- Assists the ART team in communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during feature definition and delivery.
- Managing change to the ART’s PI plan and the impacts of those changes.
- Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments.
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc.) to identify areas of opportunity.
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets.
The office is based in Vienna, however the position will be offered as fully remote (based in Austria as a minumum) until at least the end of 2022.
If you are a SAFe certified professional who wants to be a part of an exciting journey within a progressive, and welcoming business, then this maybe the position for you.
Please apply for consideration and an introductory conversation. More information about the company is provided below.
About the company
Leveraging advanced technology including AI, biometrics, machine learning, liveness detection and automation, the company helps organizations fight fraud and financial crime, onboard good customers faster and meet regulatory compliance including KYC, AML and GDPR. They have verified more than 300 million identities issued by over 200 countries and territories from real-time web and mobile transactions. These solutions are used by leading companies in the financial services, sharing economy, digital currency, retail, travel and online gaming sectors.