15 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnering with a large international pharmaceutical company in County Louth who have recently moved into Ireland to find a Reliability Engineer to join the team. They are working on a Greenfield site with plenty of investment, with opportunities for accelerated growth.
They are happy to look at the profiles of skilled reliability engineers who don’t come from a GMP background, so if you’re looking to move into the pharmaceutical industry, this is a great opportunity to do so!
Are you looking to work in interesting pharmaceutical projects with a fast growing international company?
- Responsible for maintenance performance measurement.
- Equipment analysis, vibration and other condition monitoring techniques.
- Provide technical guidance for CMMS master data.
- Create a process for maintenance and support of equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Reliability Engineer.
- Experience working on the equipment side of things – pumps, tanks, mixers, centrifuges, chillers, packaging machines.
- Experience troubleshooting and implementing long term fixes.
- GMP experience desired but not required.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact +44 204 534 5209 or email email@example.com
We recruit for a variety of opportunities within Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.