€55,000 - €65,000
17 days ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a global biotechnology company to assist them in hiring several Reliability Engineers to join their site in Ireland. The site has received over €325 million worth of investment in the last 2 years, hence there are plenty of new projects and opportunities for accelerated growth within the organization.
- As this position has multiple headcount, they are considering engineers with experience ranging from 3-7+ years.
- Must have strong equipment experience – pumps, tanks, mixers, centrifuges, chillers, packaging machines etc.
- Troubleshoot and implement long-term fixes.
- The successful candidates will be part of a supportive team, but must have an ability to stand alone and use initiative when needed.
- Previous experience working on a greenfield project is desired, but not essential.
There are several benefits of joining this company:
- An opportunity to work on a greenfield project
- Working with brand new state of the art equipment
- Accelerated growth within the company
- 9% employer pension contribution
- For those that don’t currently have GMP industry experience, they will provide training and upskill you.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: +44 203 545 1112 or email email@example.com.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.