Remote from anywhere on the West Coast
25 days ago
Exciting opportunity to lead the growing Clinical Operations team in a market-leading company with a robust clinical oncology portfolio. As Director of Clinical Operations, you will be responsible for the development and oversight of multiple clinical trials. With excellent financial standing and a generous total compensation package, this company is bringing in the best and brightest in the market.
- Oversight of clinical operations across all sites, including site selection and management and recruitment/enrollment
- Selection and oversight of CROs and other vendors
- Develop and implement internal policies and procedures in accordance with GCP to ensure quality and timely results
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide senior management with regular updates on progress and results
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences required
- Advanced degree (Masters, PharmD, or PhD) preferred
- 7+ years Clinical Operations experience within the biopharma industry
- Proven Oncology Drug Development success
- Excellent scientific writing
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strategic thinker with the ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast paced environment
If you are a thought leader looking for an exciting opportunity with room for growth, this is the role for you.
My team and I are working on a number of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.