6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams legal has partnered with a reputable generics pharmaceutical company in New Jersey in their search for a corporate contracts attorney to assist them with the review and drafting of various contracts, more specifically their manufacturing and supply chain agreements. This is initially a remote contract role which will convert to permanent (in office), following a successful assignment.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing complex matters in support of the comapny's business development transactions including clinical, commercial and R&D.
- Drafting and negotiating manufacturing and supply chain agreements.
- Other agreements include material trasfer agreements, development agreements to support the company's corporate developments and manufacturing operations.
- 5+ years' transactional experience, especially with manufacturing and supply chain agreements.
- The ability to work remotely and in the office when necessary.
- Excellent communicator with in-house legal experience preferable.
Apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in experiencing an in-house environment.