Remote (United States)
4 months ago
SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Exciting opportunity to join the growing Clinical Operations team in a market-leading company with a robust clinical oncology portfolio. As Senior Clinical Research Associate, you will be responsible for the initiation and documentation of multi-site clinical trials. This company offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for promotion and career growth.
- Create and maintain documentation and tracking for site initiation activities, site management, monitoring visit findings, subject screening and enrollment
- Participate in site intiation activities
- Train and oversee CRO and vendors on site activities
- Conduct and document pre-study, initiation, progress and closeout monitoring visits
- Verify subject safety and site adherence to FDA Regulations and ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Review CRF, Informed Consent Documents and verification of data management queries in to meet clinical study timeline
- Oversee vendors and CROs, including reviewing invoices and expenses
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, biology, or related required
- 3+ years CRA experience in biotechnology, biopharmaceuticals or pharmaceutical company required
- Experience in oncology clinical trials required; experience with solid tumor indiciations strongly preferred
- Travel required (20-40%)
My team and I are working on a number of additional opportunities for a broad portfolio of clients across the US and internationally. If this role isn't for you but you would like to explore your options in the market, I would welcome a confidential conversation at your convenience. Please contact me at (619) 350-6149 or email@example.com.