about 2 months ago
My client is a well-known local virtual bank focusing on retail banking services. They are currently looking for a legal counsel to provide legal advisory service to the business units and products.
The role is a senior role that reports to the Chief Compliance Officer. It would be a great opportunity for moving into in-house with a stable working environment and opportunities to explore all-rounded banking legal issues.
- Advise management and business/support units on legal issues
- Draft, review, and comment on legal documents
- Keep updated on legislative changes including but not limited to loan documentation, security documentation and other banking-related documentation
- Assist in maintaining and updating legal policies and procedures
- Liaise with external counsels to manage access to specialized legal services
- A qualified lawyer with minimum 4 years of PQE, preferably gained in the banking or finance team of a law firm
- Knowledgeable of the banking industry practices and relevant legislations
- Strong legal documentation and contract experience
- Ability to work independently with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussions.