about 1 month ago
- Leading the Monitoring & Assessment Section under the Operational Risk Management Department
- Performing the 2nd Line of Defence functions to support the Head of Operational Risk
- Directing the section to develop the risk management tools
- Supporting in compiling management reports on the monitoring results of operational risk for the Bank Group
- Overseeing the maintenance of the operational risk database.
- Reviewing and analyzing operational risk incidents to identify the common root causes and providing recommendations to management to rectify operational vulnerabilities and improve the control environment
- Performing the 1st Line of Defence functions
- Bachelor's degree in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in operational risk and people management gained in Banking or Finance institutions
- Good understanding of Basel and regulatory requirements on operational risk management
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.