competitive salary package
6 months ago
- Report directly to Chief Risk Officer and manage the consumer credit cycle. Formulate products origination, portfolio management and collection strategies which are operated under highly automated environment; Manage the credit approval and collection operations.
- Establish, validate and refine the Credit Risk Appetite Framework and assure credit strategies are in line with the corporate risk appetite / risk limit. Define triggers and respective action for refinement or tightening where necessary.
- Develop, monitor and optimize utilization of various credit decision tools such as Credit Scorecards, Segmentation Models, Decision Engine, Effective MIS etc. to optimize risk and reward trade-off.
- Coordinate with Credit Bureau to oversee and manage the end-to-end bureau process such as data contribution, regular bureau review check, data integrity assurance, validation on effectiveness of bureau attributes and scores.
- Monitor economic & social environmental factors that lead to credit performance deterioration. Construct and deploy proactive mitigation actions to reduce credit loss.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Statistics or other related quantitative disciplines.
- 12+ years of risk management experience in consumer lending with team management experience.
- Require solid knowledge in local credit risk regulatory framework and credit bureau data contribution and usage.
- Experience in managing statistical tools such as credit scorecard and deploying credit strategies via decision engines.
- With strong collaborations with business partners and excellent writing skills.
- Highly analytical and ability to proactively lead changes.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please click 'Apply Now' or send your CV to email@example.com for futher discussion.