90,000 - 130,000
4 months ago
We are currently working with a FinTech company in the consumer lending space as they continue to grow and build out their digital channels. We are seeking strong risk management professionals who are passionate about data analytics and have a strong business acumen, to bridge the gap between analytics and business needs. This role will start as an IC, but will provide mentorship and require a strong ability to influence and communicate with senior leaders and executives. You must have a strong analytical approch to problem solving and be data-driven to succeed in this role.
- Lead initiatives in expanding existing products into the Digital/ITA channel by improving underwriting and fraud risk management
- Optimization of current acquisition and account management strategies, responding to consumer behavior and the ever-changing marketplace conditions
- Provide strong business cases as needed to accelerate recommendations to expand (or cut back) on existing segments
- Recommend new customer segments such as New To Credit consumers
- Analyze customer data to develop next generation of product, risk, and fraud strategies to maximize profitability.
- Work cross-functionally with data science and marketing teams
- Own existing channel reporting, analysis and originations dashboard
- 5 + years in risk managemnt with experience in consumer lending products
- Experience with digital marketing channels
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Strong working experience using SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Abiltiy to work with, analyze, and manipulate large sets of data
- Understanding of unsecured credit products and extensive knowledge of financial analysis, various risk management practices, and analytical methodologies.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, challenging environment
If interested, please apply directly! If this role doesn't quite align with your experience, email your resume directly to email@example.com to discuss the various opportunities that we are continuously working on across the risk and analytics space!