16 days ago
My client is a regional retail bank. They are looking for a Risk and Compliance expert to join their trustee department.
Candidates are required to have minimum 8 years of compliance or audit experience, with good knowledge of operations of pension and trust businesses.
The role can offer decent salary package with stable working environment. It offers you management experience to lead the whole compliance team.
- Lead and control the activities of Risk & Compliance Team
- Oversee the compliance matters related to the operations of pension and trust businesses
- Oversee, monitor and facilitate the implementation of effective risk management practices
- Report to the relevant regulators, including but not limited to the Compliance Department of the Bank
- Observe the changes in the legislation affecting the operations of pension and trust businesses
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Accounting, Law, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in audit or compliance field
- Strong technical knowledge of the operations of pension and trust businesses
- Good understanding of relevant regulatory requirements including but not limited to pension and trust, AML, CRS and FATCA
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable.
For interested parties, please contact Winifred at +852 2777 6277 or email@example.com for further discussions.