2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting Fintech based in Luxembourg that is going through a huge period of growth. Their unique products separate them from anything that is currently on the market, plugging a gap that is there to be filled.
They are looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Officer to come in and develop a team beneath them, with them reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer. The individual will have the possibility of progression. There is an emphasis on Risk within this role.
To be considered for the role you must be based in or in very close proximity to the Luxembourg border.
- To develop and implement the organisations risk model
- Lead the Risk documentation process
- To assist with the implementation of the Risk management framework
- To take a lead within the Risk and Compliance function & actively get involved in tasks
- Internal, external and regulatory reporting, as well as monitoring activities
- Support on Financial Crime Risk roadmap project to improve controls throughout the company
- Closely follow legal, compliance, and regulatory developments in relation to AML and sanctions in Luxembourg and the EU.
- English and French fluency
- Strong written English
- IT literacy
- Considerable experience in financial crime risk management within regulated financial services, specifically Fintechs
- Experience in designing internal controls from scratch and driving their implementation
- Good knowledge of EU and Luxembourg regulations
- €75,000 p/a
- Professional growth
- Strong modern-day culture offering remote and hybrid working options
- Local corporate benefits
If you are looking for your next role within a company that is rapidly growing with the opportunity of progression then please hit the APPLY function with your CV or reach out to me directly at email@example.com