about 1 month ago
We are currently partnered with a leading financial services firm in search of a First-line Risk AVP to join their team! This is a great opportunity as the individual will have broad exposure to various areas within the business and risk.
This would be a great chance for someone to learn in different areas to decide where they eventually would like to take their career! (Will be exposed to secondary trading, MBS, treasury operations, and private banking) Furthermore, this role would sit closely with the business, with the team reporting to the COO.
- Assist with annual/quarterly RCSAs
- Analyze various issues, then come up with an action plan to resolve those issues
- Liaison between various internal stakeholders/senior management (ops/governance/traders/quants)
- Essentially, giving the front office a risk perspective (less day-to-day, more general/lookbacks)
- 4-5 years experience
- Capital Markets experience required
- Risk experience a plus