15 days ago
We are partnered with a banking client in Washington State that is looking for a Operational Risk Compliance expert to join their Risk Business line, providing direction for department compliance functions and is knowledgeable on multiple regulations, including BSA, Regulation E, Regulation Z, EFT, Red Flags, SAFE Act, GLBA, etc., within the department.
As a Operational Risk Compliance Administrator, you will:
- In conjunction with management, develops, implements, and maintains standards for department activities to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, bank policy, and audits.
- Supports various department operations work groups to ensure data integrity, compliance, quality control and operational risk requirements are met.
- Ensures departmental procedures are updated to reflect changes in law or regulations; oversees and develops changes to procedures to minimize compliance risk and maintain proper controls.
- Partners with Compliance department, and other departments to creatively solve problems, meet internal and external customers’ needs, and improve efficiencies while ensuring bank compliance.
- Oversees departmental self-audits and certifications of Bank operations relevant to their department, documenting quality control compliance with state and federal regulations, and policies and procedures, and maintaining accurate records of department activities.
- Serves as Compliance Lead for the department, working in conjunction with Compliance department and leadership to ensure ongoing compliance with laws and regulations applicable to the department and division, writing and revising policies and procedures as needed, and communicating updates to the team.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of compliance risk as it relates to the Division.
As a Operational Risk Compliance Administrator, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years’ experience in compliance (CRCM preferred)
- Familiarity with risk/compliance laws and regulations, (BSA, Regulation E, Regulation Z, EFT, Red Flags, SAFE Act, GLBA)
- Testing, audit or investigation experience desirable, as it pertains to bank practices and/or regulatory compliance.
If you are a skilled Operational Risk Compliance Administrator, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Christian Bohn, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 350 – 6348