3 months ago
My client is a consultancy firm and looking for a senior person in Risk Consulting (Insurance)
• Develop relationships at Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Risk officer level with the aim to develop company's share of the market.
• Act as an SME as it relates to matters of Conduct Risk in the Insurance Market. This includes product suitability, conflicts of interest and other matters that might impact insurance clients or the insurance market.
• Lead opportunity pursuits; build and maintain internal and external relationships
• Act as a key member of client service teams and support marketing activities as needed.
• Work with a team of professionals to perform high-quality consulting projects and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
• Effectively manage multiple large and complex engagements. Supervise and manage performance of the team working on assigned engagements.
• Distill and summarise findings for senior management, executive and board level meeting consumption
• Ensure knowledge of local and international internal audit and control processes, risk management methodologies,
current corporate governance and regulatory developments and expectations is up to date.
• 7 - 10 years consulting or relevant experience perhaps in the insurance sector.
• Good knowledge across the following areas: Insurance regulatory environment in Hong Kong; Culture and Conduct risk management frameworks; conduct strategy, tactics and operations; establishing and assessing compliance frameworks
• Able to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and key integration points, and identify challenges and/or solutions
• Experience in leading business and opportunity development and pursuits
• Creative thinking, strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong team-building, mentoring and leadership capabilities
• Strong presentation and report-writing skills with a good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
• Experience in handling high-impact and complex projects across borders or functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying this position.