about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams is exclusively working with a leading global management consultancy based in London who are growing out several teams within risk management.
We are looking for an ambitious individual for the Risk Governance team to deliver major regulatory change programmes with financial services customers.
As a Senior Manager you will:
- Be an SME focussing on regulatory changes on banks business models and support them to design and implement solutions.
- Responsible for managing and delivering work streams while coaching and developing junior team members.
- Work with senior internal and external stakeholders across many functions (Front Office Trading, Product Control and Technology).
- Keep up to date with current regulations and industry practices.
- Support both regional and national propositions.
As a Senior Manager you will need:
- Deep regulatory knowledge in market risk and capital markets is essential (ECB, PRA, FRTB, Basel, SOX, CCAR)
- Take part in business development activities and have a proven record of delivering risk governance projects.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in risk frameworks such as- Regulatory oversight/reporting, Local/regional regulation distinctions, Governing bodies and committees, Model risk measurement
- Excellent communication skills and can challenge senior stakeholders on risk governance topics
- Detailed knowledge of front-to-back operations of investment banks
If you are interested you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Jonathan Shivers on 020 35 45 11 36 or at email@example.com