27 days ago
Ideal candidate will need to have a strong knowledge of the risk management framework, methodologies, and commonly used standards and best practices. The RM Analyst works with the Chief Risk Officer to build a culture of risk management in the organization, to develop risk mitigation strategies by entity, process and/or project and to accumulate, synthesize and report on risks to executive management and the Board of Directors. The role includes responsibility for establishing risk procedures and routines to support the Bank’s Risk Management Program.
- Develop reporting to executive management and the Board Risk & Compliance committee regarding risk management policies, processes and execution.
- Assist with defining and providing support and training to build risk management awareness within the Bank.
- Support the development and risk monitoring within the BSA Dept. and Vendor Management areas.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to develop process efficiencies and/or metrics for key risk indicators.
- Work with the Senior Risk Officer to conduct and document Risk & Control Self Assessments for the identified RM scope.
- Participate in model risk management activities including but not limited to model validation analysis, review of back tests, model identification, maintaining the model and End User Computing (EUC) inventory and supporting all audit and exam activities.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Math, Accounting, or Finance Advanced degree or professional certification, a plus
- 5+ years of prior banking experience
- Professional Certification