Boston, Cincinnati, Dallas, Providence, Raleigh
Varies by location
27 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Corporate Real Estate Risk Manager would join a team responsible for the spaces that allow the firm and its business partners to succeed. This team managers the portfolio involved with various buildings and related areas for the firm.
- Communicate with key internal stakeholders across their GRC team
- Provide support in relation to the business' risk management
- Analyze the risk infrastructure and make improvements firm-wide
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders and business partners
- Assist in the implementation of new technology within the risk team
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in audit or risk
- Data analytics understanding
- Risk assessment and controls
- Strategy in relation to risk management
- Excel, Powerpoint, Tableau
- Collaborative/team mindset
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!