about 1 month ago
Risk Manager (Data Analytics & Reporting)
- Participate in streamlining and automation of risk and regulatory reporting
- Provide requirements in accordance with HKMA requirements or from risk management perspective
- Conduct data analysis on variances across risk dimensions
- Liaise with business/operations stakeholders on end to end reporting process, including data definition, data flow, regulatory requirements etc.
- To correspond to requests from regulators, internal auditors and external auditors
- University graduate in Finance, Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or related disciplines
- 4+ years' experience in the Banking and Finance sector
- Prior experience on reporting, data analytics, or understanding on HKMA banking return requirements are preferable
- Proficiency in SQL and/or related analytic tools such as SAS is an advantage
- Good communication skills with proficiency in Chinese and English
- Only consider HKPR
For interested parties, please "Apply Now" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.