$100,000 - $140,000 + Equity
3 months ago
We have partnered with an exciting Series C Crypto FinTech that is seeking a Risk Manager (Digital Assets) who will be reporting to the reporting to the Director of Governance, Risk, and Compliance, you will play a key role in understanding and managing risks surrounding digital asset custody, settlement, development, use, and the digital asset ecosystem in general. This position requires extensive existing knowledge of cryptocurrency technologies, markets, and current developments.
- Work tightly with functional teams to understand current business operations and future developments
- Align with digital asset settlement settlement, custody, and development teams to identity and assess related risk
- Research and understand technical threats to specific tokens, protocols, and ecosystems
- Participate in the evaluation of new tokens for potential adoption and support.
- Monitor for and assess risks presented by developments in cryptotoken development, and for risks realized by competitors
- Participate in reviews of data and reports provided to external parties and stakeholders
- Work with audit teams to identity risks discovered during normal audit processes
- Research and collect data relative to both known and previously-unknown risks
- Assist in the identification of risks to be managed
- Conduct risk assessments of internal and external vendors, jurisdictions, regulations, competitors, services, and a variety of other topics
- Develop and advise on risk mitigation strategies
- Extensive knowledge and experience with digital assets, cryptotokens, and cryptocurrencies
- Ability to conceptualize abstract concepts and communicate effectively to a diverse audience
- Ability to see through the data to identify trends and patterns
- Dependable and diligent, with solid follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, email@example.com or (619) 332-6398