Cincinnati, Dallas, Providence
Varies by location
29 days ago
We are currently partnered with a leading asset management firm with offices in the New York, Dallas, Boston, Raleigh, and Kentucky areas. This firm is well known for its industry-leading diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work culture.
The Private Investment Risk Manager would join a team responsible for the policy and oversight of the enterprise risk framework in relation to the personal investments of the firm's customers. This team reports and analyzes the risk associate with personal investing.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding the ERM framework
- Find errors/weaknesses within the risk infrastructure
- Present results with solutions for the strategy and risk profile
- Analyze the risk of the firm's portfolio
- Creative solutions within the personal investing oversight
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of quantitative experience
- Various investing products and services
- Portfolio strategies
- Risk Management analysis
- Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau
- Collaborative/team mindset
This role will consider sponsorship on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to apply!