Pacific Northwest Region
$80,000 - $105,000 (flexible)
2 months ago
A growing financial services client of ours is looking to add an experienced Risk and BSA professional to join their credit union team. This role will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the applicable aspects of the BSA, AML, USA Patriot Act and OFAC regulations while acting as the BSA Officer for the credit union. You will also provide department leadership by participating as a management team member for the department, and by functioning as an interchangeable management lead.
- BSA, AML, USA Patriot Act & OFAC regulations
- RCW, UCC, Regulation CC, D and E, and procedures related to fraud investigation.
- ATM, debit/credit card, and share draft clearing transaction systems.
- Provides guidance, training and development, coaching and appraising for team members.
- Manages fraud mitigation, communications and reporting across the delivery channel, product platform and partners with internal and external resources.
- Establishes the framework for physical security while aligning resources to ensure appropriate oversight, monitoring and training.
- Conducts investigations, in addition to the documentation, communication and tracking of results.
- Reviews and refines governing policies and procedures as they relate to the risk management function.
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, accounting, auditing, or related field, preferred.
- 3-4+ years experience in BSA/AML.
- 1-2 years experience in risk management.
- CAMS, ACAMS, and other certifications preferred.