2 months ago
We are partnered with a fantastic Asset Manager based in Hamburg that are looking to grow their Risk team. Being partner lead and focusing on Sustainability and Renewables this is a great firm and a really exciting to join them as they continue their growth.
As a Risk Manager you will:
- Risk Management for our real asset classes (renewables, real estate, fund-of fund, infrastructure etc.)
- In-depth analysis of investment proposals including all supporting documentation in the area of real assets
- Active role in the structuring of transactions from a risk perspective
- Risk management during the operational phase of the assets
- Review of business cases and preparation of a risk opinion at asset and product level
- Involvement in strategic discussions and enhancement of risk management capabilities and tool set
As a Risk Manager you will need:
- Degree in business administration / economics or similar qualification
- A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience ideally in risk management in the area of real assets
- Good knowledge of financial and cash flow models as well as risk measurement procedures (in particular market and credit risks)
- Good understanding of asset and investment themes and the associated business cases
- Willingness to travel to our office locations
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers
- Results-oriented, independent work with the ability to prioritise and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good MS Office knowledge, in particular in-depth user knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English is a must
- Fluency in German and/or other foreign languages (e.g. Spanish) are of preference
- Must have right to work in EU
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.