10 days ago
Hamlyn Williams is delighted to be supporting one of the Dutch leading banks for the role of Risk Modelling Cluster Leader in Amsterdam. You will be working within the Risk Modelling field, which has the ambition to develop risk models that enable offering our clients a sustainable price that matches their risk profile. The team has the ambition to be leading and on the cutting edge.
What you will be responsible for:
- Representing risk modelling in various committees, Management Teams, change grids, and towards regulators and other stakeholders
- Model quality, determining and monitoring quality standards , and coaching project teams to realize output of constant quality, performing stakeholder management (you need to have the knowledge of the other risk types to be able to represent Risk Modelling in an appropriate manner with stakeholders).
- Educating and bringing awareness about risk modelling within the organization
- Actively promoting risk modelling inside and outside the bank
What we are looking for:
- You have quantitative background
- Academic quantitative master’s degree or PhD
- More than ten years of experience in a financial department. Out of these, more than five years in a quantitative environment and at least five in a senior or managerial role.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong at initiating cultural change
- Thorough knowledge of financial markets, banking as well as trading book products, risk management, credit risk and IFRS9
- Thorough knowledge of rules and regulations and regulatory trends relevant for risk modelling (Basel, IFRS, CRDIV/V, etc.)
- Experience in communication with DNB/ECB, on-site inspections and thematic analysis
- Strong personality with respect to interaction with internal stakeholders, regulators and other external stakeholder
If you are looking for a role within a business that will excel your career please apply here or reach out directly to Maria López-Perea at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.