18 days ago
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- Fast growing Fintech company
- According to the needs of risk management in crypto financial system, design risk control models, improve risk quantitative methods, and follow up the development of risk measurement tools;
- Based on the characteristics of crypto and derivative products, carry out internal risk analysis, evaluation, and prevention;
- Be responsible for compiling and summarizing various risk management reports. Carry out scenario analysis and risk stress test design
- Carry out the optimization of production risk management process and promote the construction of comprehensive risk management information based on the big data system.
- 3-5 years' experience in Quantitative finance/ Statistics
- Experience on risk analysis or performance analysis in financial security trading institutions is preferred
- Experience in system construction and demand analysis
- Good data processing and analysis capabilities
- Proficiency in at least one computer language is a plus
- Good learning ability, communication skill, and teamwork spirit;
- Graduated in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other related majors is preferred
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" or send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.