Hong Kong, Singapore, China
about 2 months ago
- Large platform
- Remote working
- 5 day working, fixed hours
- Competitive salary package
- Analyze random cases reviewed by BPO/Risk Ops and monitor data analysis to assess and mentor agents' quality and performance.
- Identify best practices from Risk cases, enhance and execute it to the team.
- Generate excel reports together with the use of other Office Suites, and conduct quality analysis.
- Implement and track quality procedures consisting of solving ticket queries and randomly checking processes.
- Continuously improve the standard for quality assessment and monitoring process by liaising with internal operations to adjust the quality assessment according to business needs.
- Frequently report to the supervisor, and execute tasks within a timely manner.
- Assist the supervisor to develop standardized and ad hoc service scripts.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably with previous experience as a Quality Assurance in Risk within the e-commerce or financial sector.
- Familiar with Word/Excel/Ppt/Visio applications, and excellent in data analysis and reports.
- Possess a good sense of judgement, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior knowledge in setting goals for continuous improvement of service quality standards and the level of client satisfaction, able to analyze problems independently.
- Able to work under pressure, show strong sense of responsibility, and a passion.
- Work proactively with a high sense of service mindset, strong problem solving and delivery skills.
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or send your CV to email@example.com