25 days ago
Qualifications and Experience Required
· 5+ years’ financial industry experience with a proven track record in supporting the sale of risk solutions including Enhanced Due Diligence, screening products/services, third party risk management etc, in complex and challenging environments to cover wider Risk products offered within Risk.
· University degree with Legal, Financial, Business Administration or other related fields
· Experience in investigations of financial crimes transactions or risk management and good knowledge of AML/KYC/CTF and other relevant financial regulatory policies
· Previous pre-sales experience over risk management and/or technical product is highly valued
· Good presentation and communication skill
· Good knowledge of product selling cycle
· Good understanding and experience on common programming and scripting languages such as nodejs, python, c#, .net
· Maintains a high standard of relevant expertise to support sales function including, but not limited to: industry expertise in financial crime (AML/ABAC), regulatory expertise, product & content expertise in relevant Refinitiv products (World-Check, Qual-iD, Enhanced Due Diligence, Screening Solutions and Third Party Risk Management), and technical expertise to support customer partner integrations (API, data feeds, etc).
· Manages deal qualification working in conjunction with the relevant stakeholders and ensures commercially viable solutions aligned to the service capabilities
· Involved in complex propositions requiring: build of a POC, RFP response, professional services, third party solutions and/or integration with client workflow/systems
· Brings a mix of technical, product, content, data science and customer workflow expertise to collaboratively shape solutions (e.g clarification, specification, documentation and solution technical design)
· Gathers customer specific risk management requirements through face to face interactions with partners, third parties and customers