Hong Kong, Singapore
15 days ago
- Research and analyze risk patterns occurred on the platforms, using data driven thinking and quantitative analysis methodologies to identify, measure, contain and mitigate risks (e.g. fraud trading, spam registration, account takeover, and payment fraud).
- Deploy, monitor and assess the effectiveness and stability of variables, rules and models, maintain and iterate the rules/strategies regularly to improve key risk matrix.
- Liaising with various stakeholders to develop new rules and strategy with optimized balance between user experience and risk mitigation solutions
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.
- 3+ years of data analysis or data mining related work experience, risk analysis background of financial derivatives (futures contracts, leverage trading, etc.) or eComm platforms is preferred. Knowledge of blockchain, payment, risk domain is plus credit
- Proficient in SQL language and Python/ R
- Willing to learn, good communication skills
- Good problem-solver
For interesred parties, please click 'Apply Now'or send your CV to email@example.com