$120,000 - $140,000 + Tokens + Equity
about 1 month ago
We have partnered with an exciting Crypto FinTech that is looking for a Risk Systems Manager. You will report to the Head of Risks Systems and support the Risk Management Program.
- Implement and maintain risk systems and processes to ensure that robust fraud detection and verification mechanisms are in place in accordance with the overall Risk strategy
- Participate in all stages of risk related projects
- Maintain effective communication networks with key stakeholders, business partners and peers
- Prepare requirements for tools development
- Suggest and drive initiatives to automate manual processes
- Analyze fraud and money laundering trends and patterns, providing consumable and practical business intelligence
- Develop and implement financial crime rules to detect and prevent fraud and money laundering and carry out periodical and ad-hoc reporting
- Analyze proposed new business products and markets to identify new risks and make recommendations on how to manage them
- Conduct post-fraud analysis to determine gaps in current controls.
- Deal with transaction routing management
- Participate in the integration of new acquirers, gateways, etc.
- Deal with systems disruptions
- Lead small team of risk analysts
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Experience in the fintech industry - digital wallets, internet banking, payment processing, card issuing, card acquiring, etc.
- Hands on experience with real time risk systems/engines and transactional risk management, transaction routing management
- Knowledge and experience with SQL tools and databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, Athena/ANSI etc.
- Knowledge and experience with reporting tools - Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.
- Ability to read XML software code and previous experience with Jira
- Communication skills - ability to present information effectively to all audiences.
- Knowledge of programming languages like R, Python, etc. are beneficial but not mandatory
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, email@example.com or (619) 332-6398