about 1 year ago
This banking client of mine is among the largest commercial banks headquartered in California. They are looking for a RVP/ Regional Market Manager to join their team and oversee a team of comercial lenders.
As a Regional Market Manager you will recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank. You will oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of the Sales Culture.
- Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
- Ability to differentiate the Bank from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports.
- Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
- Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
- Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
- Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
- Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
- You will development a team of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critic for this role.
- Solicit large prospects and assist direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required.
- 5+ years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
- Extensive Commercial Lending knowledge
- Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team.