about 1 year ago
This banking client is among the largest commercial banks headquartered in California. They are looking for a RVP/ Regional Market Manager to join their team and oversee a team of commercial lenders in their region.
As a RVP Regional Market Manager you will recruit, manage, coach and motivate a team of Business Relationship Managers, Business Banking Officers, and Business Banking Managers, along with other employees within a defined geographical region of the bank. You will oversee and maintain excellent service standards and promote growth in profitability with the use of the Sales Culture. Development of direct reports in a sale driven environment is critics for this role. Solicit large prospects and assist direct reports with large customers and prospects with joint calling efforts.
- Understand the commercial real estate and C & I markets within your geographical location.
- Ability to differentiate Bank from the competition and use those differences as coaching tools to your direct reports.
- Ability to read, understand and compare financial statements.
- Develop calling plans with each officer to take advantages of competitive strengths within each market.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key community leaders and achieves a significant presence in the community to promote the Bank.
- Provide Senior Management with reports, feedback and areas of opportunity with the region.
- Offer weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting with forecasts and details about sales growth in lending. Deposits and Non-interest Income.
- Insure compliance with all Bank and Regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting and Finance is required.
- 5+ years of sales management, outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry.
- Extensive commercial lending knowledge
- Adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to prepare and effectively deliver sales presentations using applicable support materials.
- Strong sales and sales presentation skills.
- Ability to recruit, train and coach a sales team
If this sounds like you or someone you know please get in touch and apply here!