New York City
Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
2 months ago
Our client, a large Investment Bank, requires a S/VP IT Auditor, specialising in Cybersecurity to join their Internal Audit team, on a full-time basis.
As a S/VP IT Auditor you will be an individual contributor, with responsibility for training,overseeing and assisting junior staff.
Some domestic and international travel may be required when safe to do so, up to around 10%.
As a S/VP IT Auditor you will be:
- Examining, evaluating and identifying key risk areas within internal policies and procedures relating to internal IT process and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations
- Demonstrating existing knowledge auditing and assessing cyber and information security risks
- Developing and executing audit plans, including all documentation, evaluation, interviews and analysis
- Conducting regular meetings with stakeholders providing updates and suggestions in a clear concise manner to management and other seniors in the business
- Oversee and report on key projects to IA Management
As a AP IT Auditor you will require:
- 8 years' minimum experience for VP and 12 years minimum experience for SVP within information technology, audit or risk; leading teams covering risk identification, mitigation and management
- Previous Financial Services Experience
- Previous Cyber Security, Information Security or Cloud-based Auditing experiance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- CISSP, CISA or CRISC, CPA or similar
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
*** If you are NOT willing to work on site DO NOT APPLY ***
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.