16 days ago
I am currently working with a Global Pharmaceutical MNC that is looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager APAC. This role will focus on their Asia-Pacific market, South Korea being the biggest market covered. It is a great opportunity to widen your scope at a more regional level.
The products that are mainly focused on is in Dermatology and Rheumatology.
As a Sales and Business Development Manager you will be:
- Manage APAC parnterships to be in line with global strategy
- Establish quantitative and qualitative objectives per market and follow up on performance with partners
- Identify and negotiate Business Development options for partners based on their needs and potential
- Establishing Business Plans and buget for launch of new products in new markets
- Be the first point of contact in Asia for Corporate Rheumatology Department
- Help with the organization of PR, congresses, exhibitions
As a Sales and Business Development Manager you will need:
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- 2-3 years experience in Business Development and Parternship Management
- Knowledge of Asian digital marketing tools
- Knowledge or experience in Pharmaceutical sector
- Fluent in English, French and/or Korean is a plus
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.