2 months ago
We are currently working with a global biotechnology company MNC and they are looking for a Sales and Operations Planning Coordinator. The role will be responsible for this role is to make all the data, result, analysis and S&OP process efficiently, productively and timely manner.
As a Sales and Operations Planning Coordinator you will be:
- Facilitate the monthly S&OP process with all multifunctional stakeholders by preparing all the requirements for S&OP
- Collect all the data required for S&OP meeting including actual sales data, sales forecast and other events impacting on supply chain
- Prepare for the S&OP meetings, reconciling supply to demand, aligning with the financial plans and analyzing the financial implications of different scenarios
- Analyze, forecast and result, cause and effect, accuracy and efficiency of acitivites set by S&OP process which drive business decisions relative to improving supply chain stability, effciency and customer satisfaction via streamlining processes and cost savings projects
- Support supply chain manager and/or team leader to prepare S&OP reports and relevant scenarios
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure for unobstructed supply chain by assessing and controlling risks and analyzing relevante data proactively
As a Sales and Operations Planning Coordinator you will need:
- Diploma and Degree or above
- Minimum 3 years of Sales and Operations Process related experience in pharmaceutical, manufacturing or healthcare sector
- Good time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently while also enjoying collaboration with cross-functional teams and other analysts
- Able to prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Strong user of MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.