3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with a leading Fintech and Alternative Data Provider. We are now searching for a London-based Sales Development Representative to join their team and help them expand their Client portfolio across the globe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing, creating and maintaining relationships with Fortune 1000 executives and investment professionals through various methods of communication.
In this role your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying new client prospects and business opportunities
- Networking with clients and prospects via phone, email and social media to communicate the company’s offerings and value propositions
- Using salesforce to log activities and coordinate Account Executive’s meetings
- Working against targets and specific KPI’s to help ensure that company goals are achieved or exceeded.
Within this role you will need:
- 1+ years sales/business development experience within the financial services industry (ideally within a data/fintech environment.)
- Good understanding of the investment, research and quantitative segment of financial markets.
- Keen interest in working with Data and AI
- Strong networking skills and a goal-orientated mindset
If you are a graduate looking for a new challenge in a sales role, please click the apply button or reach out to me directly with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org