3 months ago
Role: Sales Director - China
In this high-profile sales role, you will be part of the China Account Management team. This role will be based in Beijing/Shanghai and you will be responsible for the management of the commercial relationship with clients and driving the sales effort for Fitch Solutions across China.
You will be responsible for selling a suite of products and services within Fitch Solutions that includes:
- Ratings data services
- Fundamental Data
- Country Risk and Industry Research
This is a direct sales, target based performance position offering base salary and commission. You will be expected to set and drive the account strategy to increase revenue for your book of business. Utilising your extensive network of financial institution contacts across the region at the CRO, CFO and credit officer level, you be responsible for growing the compnay business by persuading and negotiating effectively at this level.
- It is essential that you have significant experience in sales/ account management/ business development within the fixed income and risk management arena.
- You will come with a in depth knowledge of your market covering China with a proven track record in growing revenue streams, achieving goals consistently year after year.
- You must have an understanding of rating agencies environment and also of risk management requirements in strategic decision making, risk identification, risk quantification / quantitative modelling processes.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to drive effort across your territory with team members, customer success and sales support teams.
- You must be self-motivated and able to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance.
- Ability to form clear strategic account plans to strategically grow your book of business within your specific market and geography.
- Given the nature of this position, we are seeking an articulate, personable and energetic self-starter.
- It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, fluency in both written and verbal forms of Mandarin and English is essential.
- Travel will be required in this role.