Up to 70,000 € per year
6 months ago
Sales Engineer – Automation
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with a large equipment manufacturer and supplier, who are based in Bavaria for a Sales Engineer to join their automation team. With over 10,000 employees across 130 locations globally, they are one of the worlds best suppliers in production equipment to the manufacturing and process industries globally. If you want to join a household name, with a long standing reputation in the market then read on.
A sales engineer is responsible for dealing with customers on a daily basis, understanding the business needs and being able to articulate why they should use the equipment that you are able to supply. They would be the main point of contact at the initial stages of the sales process, responsible for putting together quotes and bids that fit the exact requirement of the client. Having great personal skills and an ability to able be to confident in what you are saying is key. You would also be responsible for attending trade shows and fairs and presenting in front of small groups of people, detailing the benefits of your company and products.
This would fit someone who is looking to take the next step in their career, maybe who is wanting more than just hands on engineering and give them an insight into other parts of the business.
- Technical Engineering degree or similar experience.
- Alternatively, completed technical / commercial vocational training.
- Experience with electrical hardware installation
- Software skills
- Experience in creating offers, submitting offers and following a sales process through is a plus.
- Ideally knowledge of the Automation and IT systems including, SAP, Siemens S7, Rockwell Allen Bradley
- Willingness to travel around 15 - 20% of the time.
- English language skills, and some understanding of German (although language courses are available from the client)
- High level communication skills that is customer centric.
If this is something of interest, please do apply now and one of our consultants will get in touch. We are a leading supplier of Technical Engineering and Sales professionals to the Automation industry and are keen to hear from you!