6 months ago
An opportunity to join an established company, working within their public sector learning business. This will cover clients from across Infrastructure, Government, and Healthcare.
Our client has plans to grow significantly due to increased demand from current clients. They already have existing clients within a multitude of sectors and are now looking to increase their company portfolio by prospecting new learning clients outside of their usual remits
- Overall responsibility for driving strategic learning pursuits and bids to ramp up revenue
- Responsibility for creating and implementing the business plan
- Manage a sales team that are already highly skilled and well trusted within the organisation
- Lead from the front to ensure sales team hit their targets
- Build rapport with senior stakeholders across Infrastructure, Government, and Healthcare in order to win extra business
- Work closely with the accounts working within the Public Sector
- Build good networks designed to improve business revenue
- Build a culture of a united front.
The successful applicant:
- A good track record of winning business at a value of £10m or above.
- Experience in building and running a sales team
- Strong Learning, People, and Change Management experience
- Ability to network effectively and work out client needs
- Impeccable client management skills
- Ability to ascertain sales leads and cross-selling
- Experience in financial information exercises
- Training in Bid Management
- Government, Healthcare, and Infrastructure organisations sales experience
- Learning and Development experience
If this sounds like the role that you’ve been waiting for, then apply today!
I am a sales expert within the Fintech Sales market working with a large variety of organisations in order to help them find that next important hire. If you would like to explore this role further or would like to know about other opportunities in the market, please feel free to give me a call on 020 3545 1134 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org