Scotts Valley, CA
$120,000 - $150,000 + Bonus + Equity
about 1 month ago
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Help the team exceed their quota.
- Assist the sales team through calls and web-based presentations to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the team.
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- 2-5 years experience as a Sales Manager or Team Lead at a high velocity SaaS company (preferably in the FinTech industry).
- Clear history of meeting & beating quota
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Proficient computer skills and experience with CRM (HubSpot, Google Docs, and Slack)
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Preference for candidates with experience selling ERP or other financial software
- Familiarity with the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus