$120,000 - $150,000 + Bonus + Equity
about 1 month ago
This company wants a motivated sales leader that is looking for an uncapped opportunity to change the way businesses and enterprise manage payments. This individual should be committed to maximize sales efforts to produce accelerated goals. Are you a closer who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic sales environment? Then, this opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Help the team exceed their quota.
- Assist the sales team through calls and web-based presentations to maintain product positioning and strategies.
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the team.
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the management team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2-5 years experience as a Sales Manager or Team Lead at a high velocity SaaS company (preferably in the FinTech industry).
- Clear history of meeting & beating quota
- B.A. or B.S. preferred
- Proficient computer skills and experience with CRM (HubSpot, Google Docs, and Slack)
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Preference for candidates with experience selling ERP or other financial software
- Familiarity with the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus