14 days ago
Location: The Hague
As an experienced Salesforce Engineer, you play a key role in our organization. You analyze the information and the processes needed to support business initiatives. You gather and formulate business solutions' functional and non-functional requirements and know how to communicate those to different stakeholders. You are always on the lookout for innovative solutions for achieving the strategic goals of the business and IT departments. Furthermore, you have an overview of the full process and you:
- Feel responsibility for analyzing and designing current and future processes.
- Gather and formulate business requirements and translate these into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Are you the go-to person for the latest technology trends and you proactively raise awareness of information technology innovations and digital solutions to the Retail Bank business domain?
- Is a sparring partner for business, your IT team, product owners and other stakeholders?
- Make recommendations for the development and implementation of a business project or digital solution.
- Actively participate and contribute to the Center of Expertise for Project Management and Business Analysis (CoE)
The Salesforce Engineer will ideally have below skills and expertise:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree (e.g., Business Information Technology or Business administration)
- Knowledge of Agile methods like Scrum (also work experience is a must-have) and SAFe.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to come to the core of requirements and to place them into the right context within the total solution.
- Fluent in Dutch and English - written and verbal.
- Great communication skills and a sense of accountability
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Consultancy skills (advising, coaching, presenting)
If you are a skilled Salesforce Engineer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.