about 1 year ago
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of SAP planning solutions based on SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP or SAC to our clients.
You should have excellent insights to the functional and technical aspects of SAP Business Planning in the context of SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA and you have implemented in different project iterations SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP or even planning with SAC.
What you can expect from us
• Our team is growing rapidly and to support this we are seeking talented SAP practitioners to become critical members of a growing SAP practice.
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day. You will be working on client site, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle.
• The chance to prove your self-motivation and creativity on projects with prestigious customers in various industries and in the public sector.
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company and in hot topics like S/4 HANA.
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
• University degree e.g. MSc in Management or Computer Science.
• Strong knowledge in Group Finance processes (Controlling, Planning and Consolidation).
• 3 - 4 years of practical experience in designing and implementing SAP BPC / BW-IP / SAC planning solutions with focus on planning model definition, planning layout design and planning functions.
• Good understanding of the SAP planning roadmap, especially the integration with S/4 HANA.
• Very good knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) in the context of BW embedded or BW on HANA and Analysis for Office tool.
• Experience in making recommendations for process improvements and transforming business requirements into best practice planning, consolidation and reporting solutions.
• Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills.
• Business Proficiency in German.